Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Residential Proxy

BigDamnHero

Hello everyone,

I just bought VIP and wanted to start my own gold farm. ATM I have made my own scripts, rented a dedicated server, ...
    My accounts are getting banned after aprox 1hour after creating, even with not botting tutorial island and playing by hand, haven't used a single script on them.

Is it possible that the dreambot client is detected (I'm using covert mode) ? Or is it because i'm using a datacenter IP. I personally think that this is the problem.
    I have found on many forums that most gold farmers suggest using residential proxys. 

Does someone know where i can find cheap and good residential proxys?

Would appreciate some feedback 😄

Thanks!

edit: sorry didn't find the right forum section, where should i place this topic ?

Would it work to use a residential proxy to create the accounts but play on a datacenter IP after the creation, or keep paying and playing on the residential IP ?

On 10/29/2019 at 6:48 PM, BigDamnHero said:

Would it work to use a residential proxy to create the accounts but play on a datacenter IP after the creation, or keep paying and playing on the residential IP ?

It's preferred to bot the accounts on the same IPs they're created on. Jagex detects rapid IP hops especially if you have just created the account on 1 IP then played on it using another..

You can create the account on a residential IP, then have it sit unplayed for a semi-long time then bot..

I'd advice you to buy already made 7QP Level 3 accounts from @depwession for an example then bot on unflagged IPs.. preferably residential proxies!

Also... as @yeeter01 mentioned... datacenter IPs are detected by Jagex, and most of the available popular ones are already flagged because Jagex flags whole datacenter subnets..

Note: You shouldn't have done the same mistake that I did and bought a dedicated server early... I'd advice you to bot on your personal computer then gradually move on..

I hope you succeed with whatever route you're gonna take!

On 10/30/2019 at 1:49 PM, ItsDefiled said:

It's preferred to bot the accounts on the same IPs they're created on. Jagex detects rapid IP hops especially if you have just created the account on 1 IP then played on it using another..

You can create the account on a residential IP, then have it sit unplayed for a semi-long time then bot..

I'd advice you to buy already made 7QP Level 3 accounts from @depwession for an example then bot on unflagged IPs.. preferably residential proxies!

Also... as @yeeter01 mentioned... datacenter IPs are detected by Jagex, and most of the available popular ones are already flagged because Jagex flags whole datacenter subnets..

Note: You shouldn't have done the same mistake that I did and bought a dedicated server early... I'd advice you to bot on your personal computer then gradually move on..

I hope you succeed with whatever route you're gonna take!

I have a question boss,

what about using University Campus networks? What kind of IPs would you classify that as?

Is it possible for campus IP to get flagged as well? there have to be a couple of runescape legit players so it should be hard to determine

5 hours ago, kamilo said:

I have a question boss,

what about using University Campus networks? What kind of IPs would you classify that as?

Is it possible for campus IP to get flagged as well? there have to be a couple of runescape legit players so it should be hard to determine

They are classified as Residential IPs, and they are highly likely not to be flagged as Residential IPs do not get subnet flagged.

I highly recommend you use them! They are in the same country/area, so that means that you also will have a lower chance of getting lvl 3 early locks!

Congrats on the idea!

4 hours ago, ItsDefiled said:

They are classified as Residential IPs, and they are highly likely not to be flagged as Residential IPs do not get subnet flagged.

I highly recommend you use them! They are in the same country/area, so that means that you also will have a lower chance of getting lvl 3 early locks!

Congrats on the idea!

Thanks a lot for the info man, appreciate it

what if someone were to run a bot farm using campus IP, wouldn't it be better to split all or few accounts to different ips to avoid chain bans? thoughts on this?

22 minutes ago, kamilo said:

Thanks a lot for the info man, appreciate it

what if someone were to run a bot farm using campus IP, wouldn't it be better to split all or few accounts to different ips to avoid chain bans? thoughts on this?

Yes it is recommended to split accounts on several IPs.

Ex: If you're gold farming lvl 3s then I'd recommend 10 - 20 accounts/IP.

Ex: If you're suiciding lvl 3s then I'd recommend 20 - 25 accounts.

Ex: If you're botting mains, then I'd recommend 1 - 2/IP.

That's from personal experience and information I gathered from people.

Good luck!

1 hour ago, ItsDefiled said:

Yes it is recommended to split accounts on several IPs.

Ex: If you're gold farming lvl 3s then I'd recommend 10 - 20 accounts/IP.

Ex: If you're suiciding lvl 3s then I'd recommend 20 - 25 accounts.

Ex: If you're botting mains, then I'd recommend 1 - 2/IP.

That's from personal experience and information I gathered from people.

Good luck!

Good answer, Ill def use the regular university IP since you said thats a good idea. How about account creation should I mass create accounts on my University IP's? or create accounts on the proxy I wish to use

btw any recommendations on proxies, ik I hear most of them are flagged and that you can only use 'socks proxies'. Any new proxies that you may think of that were released recently and are decently priced?

12 hours ago, kamilo said:

Good answer, Ill def use the regular university IP since you said thats a good idea. How about account creation should I mass create accounts on my University IP's? or create accounts on the proxy I wish to use

btw any recommendations on proxies, ik I hear most of them are flagged and that you can only use 'socks proxies'. Any new proxies that you may think of that were released recently and are decently priced?

Regarding account creation, always create accounts on the same IP you're going to be using them on OR you can buy Level 3 7QP Aged accounts then use them on 1 IP and stick to that IP.

Rotating numerous IPs on a single account is a bad idea as it gets them locked really fast + botwatched.

Regarding proxies, there is no real answer for that. You just have to find good residential unflagged proxies through trial and error. Never go for Datacenter Proxies as they have a really really high chance to be flagged.. an example of dc proxies: proxy6..

I recommend you build your own proxies through buying/renting IP addresses from your local ISP (Internet Service Provider, ex: Verizon, or w/e), then using the IPs on a rasberry pi then make it a proxy.

I'm currently on a confidential project surrounding proxies, I'll pm you about it once I'm able to confide that information.

So in summary:

1 - Buy 7QP Aged accounts and use on 1 IP OR Make an account on 1 IP then bot on the same IP.

2 - Always go for residential proxies, they're pricy but worth it.

3- Make your own Resi Proxies.

Archived