Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • FREE - Rietflipper - fully automated runescape flipping with tons of features

oh okay

• 2 months later...
    7 hours ago, RipperX said:

Has there been any updates on this project? I'd love to test if it is still being developed. 

The OP was last active here in January, so I'm pretty sure this project is dead.

13 hours ago, RipperX said:

Has there been any updates on this project? I'd love to test if it is still being developed. 

I am just getting back into deving scripts. After finishing my first script (open source DB3 tutorial island) I am planning on making a merching/flipping bot. I don't have that many OSRS accounts (I mostly legit play RS3) to test on. I flip quite a bit on RS3, so I already know the process. I will make a post as soon as I have a script with basic functionality up and running to get some feature feedback and help testing. It will just have high volume low margin flips to start then more to bigger and better things over time :)

• 4 months later...
    • 1 year later...