Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Widget IDs for Tanner interface

U96SLc4q

Hey guys,

I'm trying to write a tanner bot, but I can't seem to get the bot to select to tan all hides. I've had a look at this guide (

), and tried both methods for finding widget IDs, but can't see to get anything. Doing a search for actions or text with "tan", "Tan", "all", or "All" returns 0 results. Does anyone happen to know either what the widget IDs are, or why I cannot find them?

Thanks.

It appears that the interface for the hide tanner has something strange going on with it's actions as well as it's widget children. Just verify that the interface 324 is visible and not null, then use one of the widgets bounds to create a rectangle for the hide you want to tan, right click somewhere within the rectangle(would recommend not a static point), and click an offset(+/- a variance) of the previous x,y mouse coords to select the Tan All option.

Archived