Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • i just basically wasted $30! on the questing bot.. basically none of the quests work i want a refund as this is basically just a scam if i dont get what i paid for.

godthord

i just basically wasted $30 on the questing bot!.. basically none of the quests work on the bot i want a refund as this is basically just a scam, who wants to waste so much money on a script that does not work whatsoever.

9 minutes ago, godthord said:

i just basically wasted $30 on the questing bot!.. basically none of the quests work on the bot i want a refund as this is basically just a scam, who wants to waste so much money on a script that does not work whatsoever.

Looks like you joined an hour ago, going to suggest clearing your cache/enabling fresh start.  Last I heard all the questing scripts work so guessing this is something on your end.

On another note... which script are you talking about... No where did you state what script you purchased that is not functioning properly that way the proper script developers can look into their script if something is indeed broken.

also this is not the proper section for refunds that can be found here -> https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/188-request-a-refund/

and to save @Hashtag 20 seconds of his life be sure to use the refund template provided in the "request a refund" sub section of the forum or click this link to copy paste the template into your refund request -> 

Hope you can get your issues resolved :dabs:

Archived