Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Proxies

Dank_K

If one of my bots (I have 5) were to get banned, would it still be safe to use the same proxy to create another account? is there a proxy service out there that will let me refresh or change the IP whenever i chose?

Most services will limit the amount of times you can change proxies.  Otherwise someone would just pay to access 1 proxy then get it flagged request another and repeat until all of there proxies are flagged.  Most might change it once or twice but there are limits.

15 minutes ago, Dank_K said:

Do you have a recommendation on which service i should use?

no I make my own proxies and highly suggest others do as well if they have physical access to legit IPs.  All of my family members had me set up there networks so I use there IPs as proxies as payment.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

If using my own proxy wasn't an option, is there a service that you would recommend? Even using residential proxies for up to $10 a month I seem to still be getting locked out of my account sometimes and I have to reset my password. It could be the client, but I'm thinking it's the proxy.

Archived