Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • when starting a new tab mouse and keyboard button unlocked permantly

Bickfordbft

when i start a 2nd tab my first tabs mouse and keyboard lockout doesnt work it clicking on pause and unpause doesnt work and neither does clicking the buttons, this happens when i start up a 2nd client also.

it also just happened randomly with only 1 tab going when i came back the script had something wrong so maybe the script stopped automatically but the bug made it so the buttons didnt turn white 

thank you both i think the problem i was having was related to my other post about starting the Dreambot without using the launcher.. I also have the issue infadel specifically when i have used a bunch of different bots over a period of time

Archived