Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Release 2.9.8.9.3

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everyone!

I've done another release, it's also come to our attention that the previous 2 releases didn't actually get released, so this latest release will jump you forward about 3 versions. If you're wondering the difference between your current version and this, you should check out the 2.9.8.9.1 and 2.9.8.9.2 release threads.

In this release I have:

Added the usage of the old Quest enum back into Quests, and deprecated the methods they're used in for compatibility.

Re-fixed shop locations

Added cancel all to GrandExchange

Added values() to the new Quest enum that will return all quests, paid/free/mini so you don't have to check values() from each individual one.

Added getItem to GroundItem so you can grab the actual "item" from it.

Added hasAction to WidgetChild

Sorry for the issues with the previous releases, it didn't come to my attention until earlier today.

Thank you all for your patience, and continued usage of DreamBot!

The Dream Team

• Nuclear Nezz unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic

Archived