Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Can't find a script i programmed in my local scripts

koder20

Hi, I'm trying to get into scripting and have wrote a basic woodcutting script and have exported into my dreambot script folder and I can see it there but I can't find the script under local scripts when I run the bot. 

48 minutes ago, koder20 said:

what do you mean that your not building the client in with the script? sorry for the confusion

That you're not building the client in your build path into your script jar.

When you build your script jar, you choose what sources you want to be put into it. You need to make sure the client is not part of that source.

You'll probably know by the size of your script jar. It'll be large if you put the client into it.

Hi,

Make sure you have this in your code: (above the public ClassName extends AbstractScript....)

@ScriptManifest(category = Category.CategoryName, name="ScriptName", author="YourName", version = 1.0, description="Script Description")

Secondly:

Make sure, that you are building correctly with the client.jar added as an External Library.

Third:

Export as Jar 

If you're using Eclipse, Click FIle > Export > Jar > Select Your Project > Finish

I hope this helps!

Archived