Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bank Organizer Service! ⭐⭐

Mep

Hello! I'm in the creation of a bank cleaning service!

That being said, if your bank is messy and you want it tidy'd up, let me save you the headache!

Costs depend on messiness of the bank. Organization is dependent on your play style. Here's my examples of an efficient bank setups:

Med-level Setup: Imgur
    &
    1 Defense Pure Setup: Imgur

I want to organize your bank according to how YOU play, not how I play. If you want a default setup that'll be generic for all banks, those will come in time.

TOS:
    1. You must post in the thread before contacting
    2. Time is valuable and it may take within 24 hours to contact
    3. I'm not held responsible for any scams and the payment will be paid before logging off the account
    If you agree to these conditions, post "I agree" in your reply!

Discord: pem#8339 for all inquiries

I'd like to be clear on this, before you continue forward.

"3. I'm not held responsible for any scams and the payment will be paid before logging off the account"

If you take someone's money, you will be held responsible for scamming their account. Because that'd be scamming. I'd suggest you document very thoroughly when you're getting off the account, if someone comes in saying you stole something you're going to want to have proof to show you did not.

Really, you should very thoroughly document your whole process. Record it all if you have to. Your service is in a very, very sketchy area. "Give me access to your bank!" is generally not a great start for trustworthy services.

2 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

I'd like to be clear on this, before you continue forward.

"3. I'm not held responsible for any scams and the payment will be paid before logging off the account"

If you take someone's money, you will be held responsible for scamming their account. Because that'd be scamming. I'd suggest you document very thoroughly when you're getting off the account, if someone comes in saying you stole something you're going to want to have proof to show you did not.

Really, you should very thoroughly document your whole process. Record it all if you have to. Your service is in a very, very sketchy area. "Give me access to your bank!" is generally not a great start for trustworthy services.

Understandable, this is my first run at a service, but I'm very interested in it. 

My intention is going to have time stamps on discord of the user of the times I'm on the account, but that wasn't explicitly stated. I'm unsure how to edit my original thread.

The wording is a WIP! But yeah, thank you for the notice.

First order completed!

Before: Imgur

After: Imgur

Payment:

o7n0spF.png

As always, contact pem#8339 for inquires 

Archived