Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How often do you workout?

Hashtag

probs 

i wonder how much money u blew on him, going on ketogenic diet to lose bodyfat isnt rocket science nor requires personal trainer. so ye, the lol is real.

Not much really, $150/month and i've dropped in body fat. definitely worth it, but if i wanted your opinion i'd ask you to step into the kitchen where your womanly opinion mattered. he is there not just for routine but for a multitude of things. he sets a diet for me which yes anyone could do but then he also gives me the motivation to follow through with it on top of the fact that my techniques have become a lot more solid. my squat used to max at 400 now at 450 in a less than 3months and without straining my knees and back. my bench has gone from 180 to 245 without straining my lower back and shoulders like before. anyone can lift, but not everyone can lift right. 

Lastly, i am not on a ketogenic diet. i am not trying to lean out, which is what that diet does, i am attempting to turn the mass i have into solid muscle. i dont want to look like bruce lee, which that diet would probably do to me, i want to have the mass and muscle like hugh jackman or chris hemsworth.

TL;DR - go fuck yourself and unless you have the body to post with proof backing your claims and knowledge then your opinion is pointless even if you are in the kitchen

Not much really, $150/month and i've dropped in body fat. definitely worth it, but if i wanted your opinion i'd ask you to step into the kitchen where your womanly opinion mattered. he is there not just for routine but for a multitude of things. he sets a diet for me which yes anyone could do but then he also gives me the motivation to follow through with it on top of the fact that my techniques have become a lot more solid. my squat used to max at 400 now at 450 in a less than 3months and without straining my knees and back. my bench has gone from 180 to 245 without straining my lower back and shoulders like before. anyone can lift, but not everyone can lift right. 

Lastly, i am not on a ketogenic diet. i am not trying to lean out, which is what that diet does, i am attempting to turn the mass i have into solid muscle. i dont want to look like bruce lee, which that diet would probably do to me, i want to have the mass and muscle like hugh jackman or chris hemsworth.

TL;DR - go fuck yourself and unless you have the body to post with proof backing your claims and knowledge then your opinion is pointless even if you are in the kitchen

sorry mate, im too fat/skinny and afraid to post pictures of myself, i guess u won this argument, gg.

• 4 years later...
    • 6 months later...
    1 hour ago, Leonn said:

The only working out i do is lifting a sandwich into my mouth. That's the extent of my physical abilities

I can one up that by replacing the sandwich with an ice cold Heineken. 

• 1 month later...

Archived