Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How often do you workout?

Hashtag

So I'm curious, how much do you people workout? I personally go to gym 6 times a week Mon-Sat. 

I haven't been able to go in a week because I've been sick :(

Been sick recently, and also been in track-season. I don't workout when I do track, so I'm not going to be doing it anymore.

Usually I workout between 4-6 times a week. It all depends.

I love lifting. Lifting is life.

yeabuddy_grande.png

I'm doing ICF 5x5 right now, so only 3 times a week. Working pretty good for me so far over the last 3 months. My lifts have gone up a lot.

I'm doing ICF 5x5 right now, so only 3 times a week. Working pretty good for me so far over the last 3 months. My lifts have gone up a lot.

That's very nice! Few months ago I was about to try it too. It sounds promising. And good luck with your weight lifting mate :)

Been sick recently, and also been in track-season. I don't workout when I do track, so I'm not going to be doing it anymore.

Usually I workout between 4-6 times a week. It all depends.

I love lifting. Lifting is life.

yeabuddy_grande.png

Yea buddy! It is life! :)

5-6 times a week depending on what i work out that week, also on a dietary schedule and have a personal trainer. i used to be one of those guys that did nothing but say how much you dont need one but trust me, everyone needs one. when you go to the gym and your buddies spot you i guarantee unless they are yolked and know their shit that you are probably lifting wrong. i've been lifting since 8th grade then started power lifting freshmen year in football and wrestling so i thought i knew my shit. my trainer lets me know when i am even an inch off from where i should be, the burn is intense and i am definitely seeing results. i weigh the same but am starting to tone out, my 4 pack is coming in finally. right in time :D

5-6 times a week depending on what i work out that week, also on a dietary schedule and have a personal trainer. i used to be one of those guys that did nothing but say how much you dont need one but trust me, everyone needs one. when you go to the gym and your buddies spot you i guarantee unless they are yolked and know their shit that you are probably lifting wrong. i've been lifting since 8th grade then started power lifting freshmen year in football and wrestling so i thought i knew my shit. my trainer lets me know when i am even an inch off from where i should be, the burn is intense and i am definitely seeing results. i weigh the same but am starting to tone out, my 4 pack is coming in finally. right in time :D

Sounds cool! Good luck with your body toning :)

Archived