Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ HCIM&IRONMAN ACCOUNT SHOP ⭐ THE BEST 99 FIREMAKING 650+ CRATES BANKED ❗ 40-45 CONSTRUCTION ❗

Zelfraction

My ONLY discord: buyinghcacc#4095

Hello and welcome to my account shop, if you're planning to buy from me please read the entire post!

My 99 Firemaking Hardcore and regular Ironman accounts are the best on the market. Most people who sell these accounts do not train construction! Mine do and I am yet to see others. They do not idle in Wintertodt after 500 points, they continue the entire game! A LOT OF BANKED CRATES ARE 750-1000+ POINTS WHICH MEANS MORE LOOT ROLLS PER CRATE! 

My accounts always come with 600-650+ banked Wintertodt crates and the monks friend quest completed. Please bare in mind Wintertodt crates scale off your levels WHEN you OPEN the crate, if you save some in the bank for when your stats relevant to Wintertodt loot are higher you have better chances at higher tier loot! Wintertodt is the most efficient way to start an Ironman, the loot you get from crates trains certain beneficial skills to jump start you into questing and other activities asap!

If you would like ANY kind of services doing on the accounts before buying let me know as I'd be happy too! I do offer Hardcore and Ironman services. I am an ex top page Hardcore Ironman of the OldSchool RuneScape Hiscores who is VERY efficient at the game.

Benefits of buying these accounts

Phoenix Pet chance!

Dragon Axe chance!

Tome Of Fire chance!

100% guaranteed full Pyromancer outfit!

Lots of crates for early exp gains!

The Firemaking cape is best in slot for early
    game and acts as a light source!

40 + construction!

Total account sales: 14

HCIM IN STOCK NOW: Message Discord For Stock
    Price HCIM : £100

Imgur 

IRONMAN IN STOCK NOW: Message Discord For Stock

Price  IRONMAN: £90

Imgur 

All details provided upon purchase!

Some accounts come with a linked email which you would have all the details for and some completely unregistered, please specify which you would like but, it really doesn't matter which you choose, it is the same security!

I can make fresh new ironman & hardcores on YOUR email with whatever you would like from scratch, just ask! Any account you see on my thread that is for sale, I can do any service on it before you buy it also!

Currently Only Accepting paypal (you pay fee's) and skrill. £5 extra charge for skrill since there is a withdrawing fee. You can choose to pay in OSRS GP but, the price will be much higher!

YOU CAN PRE ORDER AND I WILL GIVE YOU A TIME FRAME BASED ON THE CURRENT PROGRESS OF UPCOMING ACCOUNTS, IT WILL NOT ALWAYS BE ACCURATE BUT I WILL REFUND PRE ORDERS IF OUR TIMEFRAME IS BROKEN AND YOU DON'T WANT TO WAIT LONGER!

ALWAYS ASK FOR AN ON SITE PRIVATE MESSAGE BEFORE TRADING!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    450M+ TOTAL EXP IRON FOR SALE, LOTS OF POST 99'S CLEAN BANK FOR REBUILD |+ UNTRADEABLES & MORE.

The pictures speak for everything you'd need to know but, if you have any other questions feel free to ask. I am not going first to anybody unless you're highly trusted although, the account is on player auctions. I'm willing to use whichever on site middlemen at your expense.

Unfortunately the account is registered to an email I cannot give away so it would have to be changed to yours along with any other desired information after purchase.

If you're wondering why the price is cheap it's simply because it has a clean bank but, I will rebuild the account to your specific desires (pvm items etc) as a service at an extra cost on top of the current pricing of the account

Price is £400 firm or 1.25b osrs

Stats

Total exp

Post 99's

Quests (all done apart from the new song of the elves)

Bank pics

Rigour unlocked

All 100% Kourend favours

Most elite diaries completed

Near max POH

Zero offences. All hand trained NEVER botted

TERMS OF SERVICE

I will NEVER message you first on discord! In the rare chance I would have confirmed it ON SITE FIRST. ALWAYS ask for an on site message. I am not responsible for you being scammed, please, ALWAYS confirm my identity before trading.

By reading this and contacting me you AUTOMATICALLY agree to my Terms Of Service.

After you buy an account from me and receive it I am not responsible for any offences received on the account, once it's in your hands it's your problem.

I will ALWAYS assist you to unlock or recover an account bought from me if it is needed but, after one month I do hold the right to decline if I feel there is a good enough reason. I will never be responsible.

I do not offer refunds after you have bought an account from me unless I state otherwise.

If you re sell an account bought from me that is fine but you MUST contact me and let me and let me know. I will NEVER be responsible for my accounts being resold.

If there is set in stone PROOF I WILL recover an account bought from me if it is used to SCAM.

I will NEVER bot on your account for a service, even if you ask me too.

You MUST pay first.

Once I start a service I am not held responsible for any offences the account may receive.

I am NEVER responsible for your account before, during or after a service.

If I die on an account that is a Hardcore Ironman I will recreate it to the exact same stats, items, exp AND refund you in full.

You MUST pay the Paypal fee.

Services will ALWAYS be hand trained.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't edit post, wasn't aware of this. Have multiple stock now, 1 hc and 1 iron with 99 fm all crates banked w/ 43 and 44 con & 100+ extra cakes to continue wt if you please.

1 hc with 15.5m xp 50-99 loot banked w. 109 extra crates banked

1 475m + total xp iron currently rebuilding pvm items to bump price up while I'm bored at home

multiple stock of hardcores w/ construction levels with 60,70,80&90 firemaking w/ crates banked

10+ wt ready hardcores with 48-50 wc, 50 firemaking, 12 construction, 10 fletching, 31 thieving, 5 attack, 600 cakes, 4 warm clothing & steel axe

6 hours ago, Zelfraction said:

Can't edit post, wasn't aware of this. Have multiple stock now, 1 hc and 1 iron with 99 fm all crates banked w/ 43 and 44 con & 100+ extra cakes to continue wt if you please.

1 475m + total xp iron currently rebuilding pvm items to bump price up while I'm bored at home

multiple stock of hardcores w/ construction levels with 60,70,80&90 firemaking w/ crates banked

10+ wt ready hardcores with 48-50 wc, 50 firemaking, 12 construction, 10 fletching, 31 thieving, 5 attack, 600 cakes, 4 warm clothing & steel axe

20 hours ago, Zelfraction said:

On 10/27/2019 at 2:11 PM, Zelfraction said:

Archived