Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ~ Xijaun's Gold Farm ~

Xijaun

So I am aware there are many of these spammed around the place, and I am not doing this to flex in any way, because I really have no thing to flex about just a small place to jot down my accomplishments and goals with things I plan to do so here goes! at the moment My 'farm' is pretty manual..

small steps forward!

[10/10/19] managed to run a f2p script for 6 hours as apposed to just over an hour or getting locked within an hour or two.

[10/12/19] managed to run a f2p script for 12 hours straight with no issues at all or any form of detection.

Things to do!

Automate simply between my script/s and mule.

successfully run a couple of bots on 1 proxy.

Find a proxy that will last more than a few days.

Make some start up gold for bond membership to bot in p2p for better profits.

learn to code my own scrips and have them work to a decent standard.

have a basic automated system

This is just a small fraction of what i want/need to do off the top of my head, i will edit and change as appropriate. if anyone has any knowledge to share drop it below or pm me I would love to improve my farm. (im not expecting to be spoon fed, i know the tricks of the trade are fairly private)

Good luck my man!

I almost have all these checked out for my bot farm.. but unfortunately.. still haven't found an unflagged SOCKS5 proxy.. planning on making my own proxies..

Let me save you a bit of money:

These are the websites I tested for Proxies and were flagged:

Proxy6, BestProxyAndVPN, Virmach, Contabo IPv4s, and I couple more .. ill write them down once i remember them..

just stay away from them..

9 minutes ago, defiledx1 said:

Good luck my man!

I almost have all these checked out for my bot farm.. but unfortunately.. still haven't found an unflagged SOCKS5 proxy.. planning on making my own proxies..

Proxy6, BestProxyAndVPN, Virmach, Contabo IPv4s, and I couple more .. ill write them down once i remember them..

thanks cheif, I already got a few proxies from Proxy6 a few days ago, they were okay for a day or so. but then just died.. so yeah. Ideally I would like to make my own but it sounds a bit too complex..

A good suggestion is to buy a dedicated server with many additional ipv4 addresses, then use a virtualization software to divide your server into VPSes..

assign each vps a unique IP, have extra ips on the side if one of your IPs gets flagged.. you can easily switch the IP of the VPSes..

then just bot on the VPSes with no more than 10 - 20 accounts per IP..

Try to get the Dedicated Server in Europe, or you can just buy VPSes..

I bought some from HaleServer.. pretty cheap and non flagged..

😓 sounds pretty techy, I will have a look I did have a look into dedicated but they are very pricey and I want to get to grips with things before I start throwing money around especially if i'm not 100% what it does lol. 

I think I want to focus on an automated mule system first cus having loads of bots is just hassle to manually transfer the products from. once that is covered I am happy to expand :) 

On 10/10/2019 at 11:51 PM, Xijaun said:

😓 sounds pretty techy, I will have a look I did have a look into dedicated but they are very pricey and I want to get to grips with things before I start throwing money around especially if i'm not 100% what it does lol. 

I think I want to focus on an automated mule system first cus having loads of bots is just hassle to manually transfer the products from. once that is covered I am happy to expand :) 

Sorry for the delay in response.

I'd love to help you whenever you decide to use the dedicated server/vps route!

Here are some tips that may save you tons of time:

If you're looking for Automated Muling: use #1Muler by Hashtag, I assure you it works as I have tested it yesterday.

If you still want to make your own automated muling, look at Socket Connections in Java to connect bots to the mule, then the rest is simple scripting!

Note: You could look for Trial VPSes/Trial Dedicated Servers and try to learn how to do it then buy a Server...

As I said above, once you look into servers, i'd be glad to help you even over TeamViewer :)

Regarding Accounts Creation, hit up @depwession for cheap 7QP Ready-Made Accounts :) 

• 4 weeks later...
    On 10/10/2019 at 4:32 PM, ItsDefiled said:

Good luck my man!

MORE PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THIS! WILL HELP WITH LOTS OF LOCKED ACCOUNTS IN MY BELIEF

Archived