Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What's been going on Forum It's Tom5K

Tommy5K

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been anywhere near the forum recently I've been having some real issues and success in real-life furthermore forwarding my life with my job as a mixologist or another fancy way of saying a cocktail mixer and on top of that been currently struggling through a break up with a girlfriend and also with some serious issues to do with some friends who also dabble with mental illness and I just need a release my birthday is in 4 days and feel like I have honestly too much on my shoulders for an 18 year old as my friend attempted the other week and including the whole situation of my ex girlfriend who keeps randomly popping into my life with her business that I just try to disclose and not care about such as her use of drugs etc. but I am back and I'm going to be updating my tutorial on scripting and I'm going to be updating and uploading more scripts for you hungry people out there :P and now that I have a little money in my pocket I am currently thinking about buying VIP just currently hoping for the mirroring method has came out for the bot if someone can tell me please dm me about it cause I would love to know if it is truly worth it !

16 hours ago, Tommy5K said:

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been anywhere near the forum recently I've been having some real issues and success in real-life furthermore forwarding my life with my job as a mixologist or another fancy way of saying a cocktail mixer and on top of that been currently struggling through a break up with a girlfriend and also with some serious issues to do with some friends who also dabble with mental illness and I just need a release my birthday is in 4 days and feel like I have honestly too much on my shoulders for an 18 year old as my friend attempted the other week and including the whole situation of my ex girlfriend who keeps randomly popping into my life with her business that I just try to disclose and not care about such as her use of drugs etc. but I am back and I'm going to be updating my tutorial on scripting and I'm going to be updating and uploading more scripts for you hungry people out there :P and now that I have a little money in my pocket I am currently thinking about buying VIP just currently hoping for the mirroring method has came out for the bot if someone can tell me please dm me about it cause I would love to know if it is truly worth it !

Mixologist huh?  mind telling me why my white Russians are always disgusting?  Thought it would be a good drink to drink while I am working but every time I make them I want to just drink rubbing alcohol to get the taste out of my mouth.

I tried to read that without taking a breath. Sorry to hear about all the rough shit hah

We don't have mirror mode.

Welcome back to DreamBot :)

26 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

Mixologist huh?  mind telling me why my white Russians are always disgusting?  Thought it would be a good drink to drink while I am working but every time I make them I want to just drink rubbing alcohol to get the taste out of my mouth.

Have you considered maybe you're just bad at it? :doge:

You'd kinda have to explain how you make it for anyone to know if you're doing it wrong.

6 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

I tried to read that without taking a breath. Sorry to hear about all the rough shit hah

We don't have mirror mode.

Welcome back to DreamBot :)

Have you considered maybe you're just bad at it? :doge:

You'd kinda have to explain how you make it for anyone to know if you're doing it wrong.

oh no I know I am just bad at it.  I am the worst cook ever.  

1oz coffee, 1oz khaluia, 1/2cup milk, 1oz gray goose

Archived