Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Download the DreamBot client today!

gaw1337

refund request

i bought it near 2 months ago but he never got working as it has to be and now i even cant access it as it asks me to buy again after a update in SDN.

i made 0 gold out of it

requesting refund

1. Script purchased:    nano fisher

2. Script Thread URL:   

3. Scripter(tag them with @): @Neffarion

4. Date of purchase(mm/dd):   not sure but around september 15 2019

5. Detailed description of problem: never worked as needed,bugs he can not fix, (drops needed fishing items from inventory), now after random update it wants me pay again in the SDN.

6. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only): above

7. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video):   in the topic

8. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter)  zero fixes

Edited by gaw1337

The user indeed does not seem to have the script, I think the SDN bugged out because I had removed the monthly payment requirement and the user already had paid before, so a month must have passed and it removed it automatically? Not sure here (I think, he thinks I removed it lol)

You had an issue with the script not being able to get to travel to Karamja, as well as the character trying to hop to p2p worlds when it was just f2p. They were valid issues which I had fixed last patch (v1.16) (It just took like 3-4 days to get SDN reviewed). So just that itself discredits the 0 fixes.

I don't understand what you mean with the dropped items though, why are you not starting with a clean inventory?
If its something that you can't control, then I can make some changes to clean the inventory up every start of a task if required, but then again, need more context

Edited by Neffarion

i started script with fresh lvl 3 accounts,and i gave it fishing net,fly rod,feathers,lobster pot so it can fish from level 1 to 40+ but once it is full,it drops all the fishing weapons which it is not supposed to.

i do not have time to look every 10 minutes if it reached the correct level.

also still do not have the newer version in my account.

11 hours ago, gaw1337 said:

i started script with fresh lvl 3 accounts,and i gave it fishing net,fly rod,feathers,lobster pot so it can fish from level 1 to 40+ but once it is full,it drops all the fishing weapons which it is not supposed to.

i do not have time to look every 10 minutes if it reached the correct level.

also still do not have the newer version in my account.

I just finished making an addition to the GUI to add an option that lets you choose if you want to make the script empty the inventory at the bank once the task starts. Screenshot
This is only on v1.17 which I have uploaded for SDN review. Needs DreamBot devs to approve
Also, need them to help you fix the fact that you do not own the script. @Hashtag