Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Proxy Help?

Xijaun

So, i recently purchased a couple of Proxies to create and run a few bots on. I have looked at a few tutorials on creating them through the given proxies but my accounts keep getting locked soon after tut island for "stolen account" this is telling me I am doing something wrong but i can't figure out what?

I am using maxthon and have changed the setting to one of my proxies to then go onto the account creation, and have changed my DB proxy to the same one as the accounts were made..

any ideas? support would be great. cheers guys

You most likely have bad proxies.  Would suggest trying a couple different small providers or making your own proxies if that is within your means. 

15 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

You most likely have bad proxies.  Would suggest trying a couple different small providers or making your own proxies if that is within your means. 

thanks for the swift reply, I am starting to think that this is the case.. id be more than happy to try and make my own but I would be totally clueless, il search for some tutorials any you would recommend? 

Legggggallllllyy

You can make with with a raspberry pi or other SBC. Bunch of proxy software you can use the one that comes to mind off the top of my head is called Squids if I remember correctly. 

27 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

Legggggallllllyy

You can make with with a raspberry pi or other SBC. Bunch of proxy software you can use the one that comes to mind off the top of my head is called Squids if I remember correctly. 

Ahh! okay! Thanks for your help dude appreciate it, think i've managed to get a few working, maybe they were just dead proxies. Was just concerned I was doing something wrong. 

Getting locked after using a proxy from most data center is normal.
    You can unlock and keep botting.

Can keep try different providers, and a few may not a lead in a lock, but most do.

11 hours ago, YoHoJo said:

Can keep try different providers, and a few may not a lead in a lock, but most do.

is this really worth the efforts for suicide botting? currently my bots only seem to last anywhere between 5 minutes and 90 minutes. (F2P).. i think out of 15 bots i've had 1 banned the rest are locked. which is confusing me.

p.s the suicide bots don't have verified emails, so they are pretty useless once locked. 

6 hours ago, Xijaun said:

is this really worth the efforts for suicide botting? currently my bots only seem to last anywhere between 5 minutes and 90 minutes. (F2P).. i think out of 15 bots i've had 1 banned the rest are locked. which is confusing me.

p.s the suicide bots don't have verified emails, so they are pretty useless once locked. 

I think that they'll get banned quickly after they get unlocked, anyways.

17 hours ago, YoHoJo said:

Do you know anybody selling any RuneScape targeted proxies nowadays that don't lead to locks? I know the previous ones seemed to use datacenter proxies, but at least they were individually assigned, and at one point not flagged for RuneScape.

Archived