Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Download the DreamBot client today!

Sign in to follow this  
Nuclear Nezz

Drum Roll - New Developer!

Hello everyone!

I'm happy to make this announcement.

As some of you may have noticed, activity recently had a bit of a rise in client development. I'd like to explain partially why that is.

I don't have as much free time as I used to, and definitely not enough time to give the client (and you guys) the 100% attention that it deserves. After a some thought, deliberations, back-door communications, and very deep, personal vetting, we have come to a decision.

We have brought in another developer.

This new developer will be taking on some more of the responsibility that I was trying, and failing, to maintain. Things like bug reports, client suggestions, and general communications, he'll be pulling some of that off of my plate. He will also be helping with the development side of things, with a slight possibility of looking into writing a new SDN. I believe there are some complaints about it at the moment. (This is not a promise, nor a suggestion that we will have a new SDN soon, just that this has been discussed as a possible backlog item)

He will be in close contact with me, Noto, and sometimes Pan, and anything you wish to forward to us you can talk to him about.

You can definitely still message me, I'm not going anywhere. Just half the point is that he'll be more available.

"WHO IS IT??" you all must be screaming (jokes on you and me, by the time most of you read this he'll probably already have the rank)

This new developer is......

yeeter01

@Articron

Everyone congratulate Articron, and welcome him to...The Dream Team!

Also keep in mind, this does not mean he's ahead of anything in the forums, he's keeping his Global Moderator status, as a firm distinction that Hashtag is still the administrator of the site, and Arti has no role in that. I'd hate to have people bugging him about forum issues that he's unable to resolve.

Thank you everyone, as always.

The Dream Team

A big thank you to the DB administration and @Nuclear Nezz in particular for presenting me this opportunity :) 

Other than picking up development work for Dreambot, I'll also keep on top of our beloved scripter+(+) applicants for competency tests and doing other small moderator tasks. However, my activity on the forums will probably be lower than it was before, as I will have to work my way into a decent programming schedule that works for both myself and Dreambot.

Ps: @yeeter01, jesus. You got demolished...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this