Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Q's About GoldFarming

UserNTG

Hey Forum,

New here but not new to the world of botting - Have shred and grown my fair share of accounts back before the first bot nuke event - Have been away from botting and RS as a whole since then, I had some questions below I'm hoping someone would share some light on, Keep in mind my ideal result is to generate as much GP as possible, Ideally just to make my OSRS and RS3 playing experience easier but if it's something that can generate a mostly-passive stream of revenue by wholesaling to GP sale sites I would be interested.

I'm not asking for the answers to be handed to me just anyone who can point me in the right direction I would be highly appreciative.

[Q] What is a gold farming method I can use to get a feel for everything?

I know there's huge differences in f2p vs mem gp/H and there's a lot of variance between methods and and options but what is something I can do to just get a feel for the account creation, Bot Setup and Muling process without investing too much?

[Q] How do proxies effect bans/detections

I intend to use 4G Proxies to bulk make accounts on a rotating IP and then use them to run the bots - Is this a bad idea? should I be going for something like static residential or Datacenter IPs?

I can't seem to get a clear answer here unfortunately 

[Q] How can I go about getting Private scripts developed?

I've been looking over a few forums and the general consensus is never free, Some VIP scripts are good but the best is private scripts for ban rates.

Realistically my question here is : Is the community still big, Are trusted developers still active or would it be best to try and source my own?

I've seen a lot of talk about gold farming on these forums so hopefully it's the right place to ask about this.

Thanks in advance for any help.

21 minutes ago, UserNTG said:

Hey Forum,

New here but not new to the world of botting - Have shred and grown my fair share of accounts back before the first bot nuke event - Have been away from botting and RS as a whole since then, I had some questions below I'm hoping someone would share some light on, Keep in mind my ideal result is to generate as much GP as possible, Ideally just to make my OSRS and RS3 playing experience easier but if it's something that can generate a mostly-passive stream of revenue by wholesaling to GP sale sites I would be interested.

I'm not asking for the answers to be handed to me just anyone who can point me in the right direction I would be highly appreciative.

I know there's huge differences in f2p vs mem gp/H and there's a lot of variance between methods and and options but what is something I can do to just get a feel for the account creation, Bot Setup and Muling process without investing too much?

I intend to use 4G Proxies to bulk make accounts on a rotating IP and then use them to run the bots - Is this a bad idea? should I be going for something like static residential or Datacenter IPs?

I've been looking over a few forums and the general consensus is never free, Some VIP scripts are good but the best is private scripts for ban rates.

Realistically my question here is : Is the community still big, Are trusted developers still active or would it be best to try and source my own?

I've seen a lot of talk about gold farming on these forums so hopefully it's the right place to ask about this.

If you want a private script talk to @Nex

8 hours ago, UserNTG said:

Hey Forum,

Q1

There are plenty of methods you can use to get a feel for it. Just grab pretty much any free F2p script on the SDN and see what you can accomplish. You won't make bank from any of it but spend a few days using stuff like that and seeing how it goes. You'll get way more bans on F2p so keep that in mind, don't get discouraged if you start with F2p and lose accounts every day, it's par for the course in F2p.

What I did was I bought 10 accounts for 1m from some of the sellers on DB. I used 2 to pick potatoes for a night, sold them and then used the rest to buy Woad leaves, I published the script on the SDN if you want to try it for a bit, it's nothing special so I'm not trying to talk it up or anything. Then from there I had about 5m total which I used to buy more accounts, etc and scale up.

I wouldn't even worry about making bulk accounts, just buy them. It's a hassle to set everything up perfectly and they're pretty cheap to buy.

Q2

You won't get a clear answer for this, everyone has different answers. I'll give you my experience with them and you can draw your own conclusions from that. I don't see much of a different between the accounts I use a proxy on and the ones I use my home IP on. The only issue I've had with proxies is getting F2p accounts locked if the location with account creation and proxy is too different, like different countries. P2p I've never had any problems with it.

Q3

There are some great developers in the private scripting section of the forum. @Nex is great but most people in there do quality work. Some are better in certain areas than other, I know Nex has said before that he focuses mostly on combat scripts so if that's what you're looking for hit him up. Just send a message to a couple, and see what they say.

Good luck with gold farming, I'm not a big farmer by any means but if you have any questions let me know.

Archived