Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bot farm

legecaga

Hi. I've been in runescape business for a pretty long time. Recently I have been interested in making a bot farm as an additional income for me and I have some questions.

The issue is is that I am not familiar with the game itself. I know how stuff works, I know the tech aspects behind it, but almost 0 knowledge of the game process.

I am currently looking for a good thing to suicide bot. Based on my calculations an account needs to make AT LEAST 83.3k gp p/h.

The requirements for the accounts need to be minimal, let's say <100 total and no membership.  I can afford to lose hundreds of accounts daily.

Not begging to spoon feed me methods, but I hope to hear at least some tips.

Thank you, appreciate it.

83k+/h f2p method, if such exist.
    No one would tell you.

Sorry but you wont find that good of a method, expect 20-50k/h methods for f2p.

The only money in f2p is scale. (25-100+ accs running at the same time "Probably a few methods so you dont crash a market.")

Otherwise go for p2p. Suicide botting on p2p is pretty good if you do it on weekends when jagex isnt open.

^ This is assuming you have a decent private script for a method which is semi unique.

One of the biggest pitfalls I see a lot of people who show up and are like yeah I wanna bot to print passive money is them not knowing the game.  Honestly the best advice or tip you could get from any of this is do your own research and obtain first hand experience with the product its self (the game). I'd jump in and play for a week and hope you can pick a method up. 

It's like getting into Ferox trading and just throwing your money at signals. You don't actually have the base knowledge you just hope whoever is writing the signals knows what they are doing. 

9 hours ago, LostVirt said:

83k+/h f2p method, if such exist.
    No one would tell you.

Sorry but you wont find that good of a method, expect 20-50k/h methods for f2p.

The only money in f2p is scale. (25-100+ accs running at the same time "Probably a few methods so you dont crash a market.")

Otherwise go for p2p. Suicide botting on p2p is pretty good if you do it on weekends when jagex isnt open.

^ This is assuming you have a decent private script for a method which is semi unique.

What do you think about making planks / smelting cannon balls / making avantoes? Too over used?

test test and once more test  write down your failures your sucess and opt into that if it doesnt work test for other methods you cant go into botting and be like im gonna run 100accs at first week and profit couple bill at the end of month  most likely you will have  deficit of couple hundred mills for first months

sorry for bad grammar 

4 hours ago, qwerty666 said:

What do you think about making planks / smelting cannon balls / making avantoes? Too over used?

Well all those methods works. But are for sure over used.

Better to find your own method or atleast find an unique method.

As everyone else suggested, you should learn the game first.

Then it's just trial and error.

A LOT of trial and error. Not many people will really help you with specific methods, since if they're doing it, they don't want other people flooding their market.

All of the common ones you'll find are already flooded, generally, and anybody that knows how to make them work won't tell you.

The best advice was already given.

Expect loss, expect failures, if you're actually interested in farming, wait them out. You'll figure something out eventually, when you do that I'd suggest not hammering it immediately. Get some going that at least make you break even on testing other things, repeat until you've suddenly got a farm.

On 10/4/2019 at 8:24 PM, LostVirt said:

Well all those methods works. But are for sure over used.

Better to find your own method or atleast find an unique method.

For someone like myself who has started looking into running a small farm for myself I would very much agree with this, i've played runescape for many years and can say that times have changed when it comes to botting and the level of detection. im trying to figure out the more technical stuff of the farm such as proxies etc rather than game related.

my first tip is try not to bot something everyone else is doing, for example cannon balls, yeah sure.. but theres probably 50 other bots in the same spot as you and jagex knows this is a hot spot activity. 

like @LostVirt said, finding your own method can be extremely beneficial and depending on what said method is, you could maybe purchase a private script for it and be one of a handful of people who bot it which will very much go in your favour and chances are it might have a better gp/hr

but like whats already said its just trial and error of finding what works for you.

if it's any consolation, feel free to message me and I can try and give my advice as I learn myself.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...
    On 4/10/2019 at 15:24, LostVirt said:

Bueno, todos esos métodos funcionan. Pero seguro que se usan demasiado.

Es mejor encontrar su propio método o al menos encontrar un método único.

That's what you wanted, miserable, find a method to put your jackpot. and you stole my script for it worked for you. spider you stole my money and my trust.

Archived