Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • All my accounts got locked!!

Defiled

Hello,

I bought a new fresh VPS, with fresh Private IPv4 Socks5 Addresses..

I ran #1Quester to do tutorial island + 7QP quests..

in 10 minutes all the accounts got locked although each account was on a different IPv4 Address...

Why is this happening :(:(:( I had soo much hope 

Chances are you have garb proxies.  In babble you stated you purchased them from some large name provider.  Avoid that.  Providers like that tend to be overused so expect locks when creating accounts. 

I highly suggesting creating your own proxies if you have the capabilities to do so.  While this is usually a pretty limited number a person can create (legally 😬) being the ONLY person to have access to them means clean proxies ez pz.

I had the same issue with the same script. would recommend you trying using those proxies and complete
    The quests manual on the normal client and see if you are able to complete them without getting locked or not

Archived