Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for lvl 3 7QP accounts

makaveli

I don't mind if the accounts are botted as long as they are rested
    No email should be registered.
    Please write down your price and contact details below in case someone else is looking,
    for these accounts as well.

8 minutes ago, makaveli said:

Please write down your price and contact details below in case someone else is looking,

I personally buy mine from @depwession price wise I think it varies on quantity so might want to hit him up for that but quality provider and usually has a large supply.  

• 3 months later...
    On 10/3/2019 at 11:59 AM, makaveli said:

catch me on discord Gnar#2560

i am making accounts as we speak, my price is 200k, cheaper then any other group, why? because i want people to buy from me, i replace any accounts that are banned or locked.

Archived