Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot won't show local scripts

vangoghaway

So i've sifted through tons of posts, reinstalled dreambot a few times, made sure my script had no errors (and yes it has a script manifest,) and dreambot still wont register the script. It would do this thing where DB has no text where the scripts should be. I fixed that problem, but I'm still struggling to get the script to export. Is there anything that I could be missing??

Delete everything in your scripts folder then create a new empty project to export from your IDE.  Just add a scriptmanifest and export it.  If this works there is a deeper problem with the script you are trying to export. 

Archived