Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • getShop().purchase(); bugged?

LostVirt

The bug i found is that the mouse sometimes (Very small chance) moves to a location which is outside the item bounds and when that happens the cursor just stays in the same spot until the client is logged out for being afk. The issue can also be fixed by manually moving the mouse because then the method tries to buy the item using a new spot.

Here are some code samples i used. Maybe i did something wrong idk?

if (getShop().get(ItemID) != null && getShop().purchaseFifty(ItemID)) {
        MethodProvider.sleep(250, 500);
    }

if (getShop().get(ItemID) != null && getShop().get(ItemID).interact("Buy 50")) {
        MethodProvider.sleep(250, 500);
    }

• 1 month later...
    On 10/1/2019 at 11:44 PM, Nuclear Nezz said:

I've released a new version, it should have fixed bounds now. Let me know if the issue persists, and if it does which shop you're using, maybe they're just spaced differently for some reason.

I'm still having this issue buying vodka from the shop. it happens probably 1 out of every 3 or 4 inventories.

Archived