Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • My bots won run at the same time

Valod

I have 4 different proxies I just started. Only one of them runs the script properly. When I try to turn on the same script on a different Proxy it doesn't run well. The script turns on but does nothing. I paid for VIP for this reason. Can someone help

44 minutes ago, Valod said:

I have 4 different proxies I just started. Only one of them runs the script properly. When I try to turn on the same script on a different Proxy it doesn't run well. The script turns on but does nothing. I paid for VIP for this reason. Can someone help

Are you using tab, if you are i suggest running each bot on a seperate client as tabs are shite on here.

2 hours ago, Valod said:

Which script did you try? I know that RQuester for example doesn't support Tabs (at least for me). I have no issues with my own scripts running at the same time. 

6 hours ago, Leonn said:

Are you using tab, if you are i suggest running each bot on a seperate client as tabs are shite on here.

:thinking: whats wrong with the tabs?

7 hours ago, Valod said:

You don't need VIP to use proxies.

Other than that, it sounds like your proxies aren't good.

1 hour ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

:thinking: whats wrong with the tabs?

You don't need VIP to use proxies.

Other than that, it sounds like your proxies aren't good.

Everytime ive ever used tabs when running scripts it's asif the script gets confused an spaz's out where as when i run them as single clients works perfectly fine :L

2 hours ago, Leonn said:

Everytime ive ever used tabs when running scripts it's asif the script gets confused an spaz's out where as when i run them as single clients works perfectly fine :L

That shouldn't happen, but if you were using a bunch of static stuff in the scripts, I could see it happening.

3 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

That shouldn't happen, but if you were using a bunch of static stuff in the scripts, I could see it happening.

Ive tried it on a few scripts, for example nex barrow's rquester etc.. but it always does it so i just thought the tabs was broke so i ran multiple while i had vip haha

Archived