Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Suggestion For BreakTimes! (Sorry if in wrong section)

mariotcc

Hi guys, I was messing with the break feature today, and I thought of an idea which could help speed up break programming and implementing. I wasn't able find such feature i'm suggesting, if it exists please let me know! if not, here goes

1) I think it would be a good idea to allow the user to either make a pool of breaktimes, and apply the breaks they made to different accounts via a menu of some sort? this would save entering all the times multiple times across many accounts

2) Perhaps having a "copy break profile" option and allowing the user to paste that to other accounts. I think this would help speed things up especially if people are either farming, or running multiple accounts.

Let me know what people think, I think this could be real useful, especially to someone like myself who is currently scripting and testing across multiple accounts, It makes things more time efficient.

Thanks guys, hope you like my suggestion!

Mario

On 10/1/2019 at 3:14 AM, mariotcc said:

Hi guys, I was messing with the break feature today, and I thought of an idea which could help speed up break programming and implementing. I wasn't able find such feature i'm suggesting, if it exists please let me know! if not, here goes

1) I think it would be a good idea to allow the user to either make a pool of breaktimes, and apply the breaks they made to different accounts via a menu of some sort? this would save entering all the times multiple times across many accounts

2) Perhaps having a "copy break profile" option and allowing the user to paste that to other accounts. I think this would help speed things up especially if people are either farming, or running multiple accounts.

Let me know what people think, I think this could be real useful, especially to someone like myself who is currently scripting and testing across multiple accounts, It makes things more time efficient.

Thanks guys, hope you like my suggestion!

Mario

With how we first built the system, I don't think this would be easily implemented.

I can try to take a look, and add it to my todo list though.

1 hour ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

With how we first built the system, I don't think this would be easily implemented.

I can try to take a look, and add it to my todo list though.

Awesome man, I totally understand it may be a job to get it right. If I think of any more ideas i'l be sure to post and see what others think too! 

Archived