Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DB Client data in API?

DaffyDubz

I know I can just search the api java docs, but I'm afk and on the road atm and in curious if grabbing things like (runescape) account login name and password (I'd assume it's an array or list) and the actual methods for logging in and logging out? What im looking to do is cycle through several accounts, each only playing for an hour or two take a break then log into the next account and so on. Is this possible from within a single script (the cycling through accounts) or do I need to do it via cmd line and close the client and start the next one with my own array of logins? 

If it is possible, if someone could just point me to the correct area of the api docs to save me the time I'd appreciate it. Thanks! 

Doh! Just found Infidels post in the snippets section... coulda sworn I checked that first. Is this still accurate? And login and logout is random event?

getClient().getInstance().getScriptManager()

You can use the login utility class (getLoginUtility()) to log in, if you make your own login handler. Logout is not a random event, breaks are though.

for accounts, yeah there are methods inside of the script manager to get and set accounts.

Thanks Nezz! If I implement an account switcher, probably user defined as to which accounts to use, that would still pass the sdn screening right? Because I'm not actually storing/sending the data anywhere. 

7 hours ago, DaffyDubz said:

Thanks Nezz! If I implement an account switcher, probably user defined as to which accounts to use, that would still pass the sdn screening right? Because I'm not actually storing/sending the data anywhere. 

That's probably something to ask @Hashtag since he does the SDN :)

Archived