Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [S] BARROWS READY! 75+ RANGE/MAGE, 50 PRAY, 45 DEF, 82 AGILITY, AVA'S ACCUMULATOR, FULL GRACEFUL!

doopthefoop

STATS OF THE ACCOUNT: 30GMx1O.png

ACCOUNT STATUS:

:Mcm4r5j.png

LOGIN SCREEN: 

W6qaVOo.png

QUESTS:

i5FEG7R.png

ACCOUNT WEALTH:

dmqz9vF.png

MINIMUM BID: 40M

AUTOWIN: 60M

PAYMENT METHOD: OSRS GP

I am the creator of this account, i botted it until it got banned and then completely started to handtrain it, the account has a registered email, i might be able to change it to your email if i can try to recover the account. (good way of resetting emails), this account is great for barrows, along with the 82 agility and full graceful the account offers. If you wish to get this account first, contact my discord and ill get back to you faster then i will on here. :) Excil#4408

this can be done by simply sending an email to the email attached to the account, however i lost access to the email attached to the account, therefore recovering an account allows you to change the registered email to any desired email, i have feedback on multiple sites if you think im scamming :)

Archived