Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • yeeter01's top infused/flavored cigars

yeeter

4 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

Lol walk into any local cigar shop and I assure you they will be more than happy to point you in the right direction.  At my local shop I've met people who frequently don't know what they smoke. They just walk in and ask for the shop owner recommendations and trust his choices lol. 

I would if I smoked anything, I just have no reason to I guess. You ever want to talk about hot sauces tho, that's where it's at.

28 minutes ago, Cystic said:

I would if I smoked anything, I just have no reason to I guess. You ever want to talk about hot sauces tho, that's where it's at.

Good point lol, hot sauces are also my shit. 

2 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

Good point lol, hot sauces are also my shit. 

I've started making my own, my favorite one so far was a SEA inspired spicy cucumber sauce made with cucumbers, thai chilis, cilantro, red wine vinegar, it was super good. My next one I plan on making is a tequila lime hot sauce but I'm waiting on my order of Xanthan gum so I can thicken it. I think it'll also be my first try at fermentation, I plan on fermenting the jalapenos, habanero, and bell peppers I'm going to put in it.

1 minute ago, Cystic said:

I've started making my own, my favorite one so far was a SEA inspired spicy cucumber sauce made with cucumbers, thai chilis, cilantro, red wine vinegar, it was super good. My next one I plan on making is a tequila lime hot sauce but I'm waiting on my order of Xanthan gum so I can thicken it. I think it'll also be my first try at fermentation, I plan on fermenting the jalapenos, habanero, and bell peppers I'm going to put in it.

It is on my to do list once I get more free time in my life to try making my own beer, and hot sauce.  

1 minute ago, Antonio Kala said:

who Introduced you to cigars/smoking? or how did you get into it?

I ran around with a lot of "punk/scene" kids and they constantly smoked cigarettes at these concerts we would go to frequently.  I would smoke with them just because why not a couple aren't going to kill me (hopefully).  Went to college and a friend gave me one he bummed off his dad and it wasn't bad.  Was a much more enjoyable smoke to just sit back and enjoy it.  After that on nights out drinking on the way home my friends and I would stop by our local cigar shop and he would always hook us up with great picks.  Now I frequently smoke one or two cigars a week just to make my free time even more enjoyable. 

*** Again with do your own research on tobacco products and cigars in-particular, there are a few FDA studies that can be found on cigar smoking vs other tobacco products. 

1 hour ago, yeeter01 said:

It is on my to do list once I get more free time in my life to try making my own beer, and hot sauce.  

Well if you start making hot sauces let me know, I'd be curious as to what you come up with.

Archived