Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • AGILITY SERVICE (1-50 FREE TO WIN REPUTATION)

Torres16

8 hours ago, Torres16 said:

AGILITY SERVICE 24/7. (1-50 FREE TO WIN REPUTATION)

1-75 $ 10

1-89 $ 25

GIVING PAYMENTS IN GOLD OF OSRS AND BITCOINS (COINBASE)

SEND MP SERVING EVERYONE.

hand training or botting?

9 hours ago, Infidel said:

3aym7x.jpg

Edit:

3aymjr.jpg

I am new giving service, I try to do the best for the client.

I'll bite, if you want to want to get my pure 18-50 agility for free then have it at. No bank pin, teleports, whatever you need is in the bank, I'm not taking anything off of it.  Who knows, if you are actually legit and get it once I get higher stats I'll probably pay to get the agility for the rev shortcut and other stuff.

8 hours ago, Cystic said:

I'll bite, if you want to want to get my pure 18-50 agility for free then have it at. No bank pin, teleports, whatever you need is in the bank, I'm not taking anything off of it.  Who knows, if you are actually legit and get it once I get higher stats I'll probably pay to get the agility for the rev shortcut and other stuff.

Hello very good night, If you want the free service, Add me on Discor I attend you there. Thank you very much for your attention.

¡¡DISCORD:SeverusSneid#6216!!!!

The mad man actually did it. Got me 1-50 agility fast and free, done by hand as I received screenshots of him on OSBuddy. Def recommend, will be buying agility training on my pure once I get the stats higher. Everything was easy, no problems, and he seems like a pretty cool guy.

Archived