Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Old rating/false ones.

Nex

Currently ive been on the dreambot store for ~2 years now and alot of (low) star rating ive gotten were back from when my scripts were new (& so i was to scripting) so these arent accurate today anymore.. These make rating on the store look low & can put potential new customers off buying them by seeing comments on things that arent even there anymore,

My request is to have these removed here is a list:

Construction:
    when it was first released it didnt support much indeed but since then alot of building items have been added up to oak dungeon doors.
    As for it not working ive had 1-2 reports after which i instantly fixed it so it has never been down for a long period of time.
    5007ccc638de0018e32eb517041ba43c.png

Castle Wars:
    Its a bot ment to idle, which is said on the script thread, however it never logs you out as it has plenty of things to counter this.
    10e716794e79b13f7e77c874d8036ea5.png

Thieving:
    It never took items off a player. but since this was posted the script has had a full rewrite and now supports almost all NPC's & the necklace.

c6e6287ac33b57dec1ea3498dafaaaa3.png

Then we also have the same issue on the SDN but those rating arent even working anymore.. so people with 5 stars will always be ontop (including me)
    Which simply isnt fair so i would suggest to either remove the entire rating system on there or fix it.

Most of the reviews are old and the scripts have been updated ever since, so I've removed them. Those reviews on the construction were quite fresh, but I'll take your word for it that the script is functioning as advertised. I have no idea how SDN rating works or if it even works at all. I can't affect ratings there.

Archived