Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Should you bot on the same pc you play the game on?

Tinkerfitz

I'm new to the whole concept of botting so this is a pretty noob question, but is it safe to play the game on home IP address and then also connect to a VPN or proxies for your bots-and never have the two cross paths? Would Jagex ever find the link and chain ban every bot + your actual played accounts by somehow linking all the accounts together, or would that only occur if you had, say, your main account and bots all running on the same home IP address.

Does switching computers have anything in the way of resisting bans across multiple bot accounts? For example, would running 4 on one machine, and 4 on another be safer than running all eight on one computer instead?  

I don't know if this is tinfoil hat material or actually plausible in any way, I don't have experience with botting or scripting

If you are botting on just the 2 slots DB gives you for free you will be safe. I have yet to receive a chain ban for that small of an amount of accounts before.  I do agree with tweakin tho still on never come directly in contact with your bots. Use a mule and generally speaking you will be safe.

1 hour ago, tweakin said:

It is most safe to never come in contact with your main account you play with. Jagex can track everything. Most chains are ip related.

If you had one account on one proxy and a different account on a different proxy, would they be able to ban both in relation to each other because they can see them coming from the same machine? Or would they get banned of their own accord

Archived