Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hello World

DaffyDubz

DaffyDubz here, figured I'd drop a post in the intro section. Some may have seen me in the general chat as well as the Discord server. A little about me, I started playing RS in 2002, played legit until about 2005, then discovered botting. I wrote color bots and mouse/keyboard macros for about 5 years until my maxed melee plus 90+ every stat was finally perm banned. Fast forward to about 1 month ago, I started playing OSRS. Being that I'm here you can tell I have much less patients than I did in 2002 lol. I'd like to start scripting in DB, writing rs scripts is nothing new for me, and neither is programming. So bear with me while I learn the api and java best practices (I'm still between beginner and intermediate in terms of oop, I have a good understanding but lack the experience) I'm hoping to learn as much as possible while having a blast doing it. You can expect my first script release soon, just had a successful 6 hour run last night and worked some kinks in my proggy. It wont be anything special just something that can help fresh accounts gain some combat (the seeds of the farm have been planted) because who bots lvl3 accounts anyway. Wish me luck, hopefully someone finds it useful AND I really hope the ban rate isn't as bad as I hear it is nowadays Haha. Time will tell...

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Archived