Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Negative Feedback Removal

yeeter

Requesting negative feedback from @Legatus to be removed from my profile or the duplicate trade feedback removed that he had posted onto my profile.  

This started when Legatus posted a thread about a paid guide on mass account creation.  The way he worded things and a lot of aspects about it seemed off/incorrect.  Asked to elaborate upon a statement he made in the original thread posting as well.  Nezz then nuked the thread because paid guides are not allowed to be sold. 

I then noticed he had posted the same statement I had questioned originally.   Since the original thread he made was locked I again asked him to define what he met because I was genuinely curious on if he was just wording something differently than I was used to or full of shit and trying to spook people who don't know better into purchasing his guide.

At this point Legatus slid into my DMs with over 5 messages over a 30 minutes time span.  See below screenshots.

2YlsjqS.png

f6AaFzW.png

pt4d4HA.png

In these DMs he is still attempting to market his guide and offering to go outside of Dreambot to get around the restrictions Dreambot has on paid/premium guides.  Some of the information he mentioned is also highly questionable on the legitimacy of it.  Add on the scare tactic marketing he used by telling people they need to "cover your tracks" and "it's all in how you leak yourself to jagex" which I felt was a way scare people interested/new botters into purchasing his guide.  

All of these things greatly annoyed me and sparked my comment.  While I do agree my comment was unnecessary and distasteful I don't believe it falls under the category of "Trade feedback".  After my comment @Legatus submitted TWO separate negative reviews against my Dreambot profile.

GaPZTa0.png

While I will accept any punishment/flak I receive for the statement I made I do feel as if the abuse of trade feedback in this manner is not exactly a fair punishment and not an accurate representation of how I do business.  I can assure you that I would never publish a comment like that in a public manner that would be publicly defamatory towards someones reputation.

@Legatus, trader feedback is not intended to be used this way. No actual trade of any sort happened. 
    Spreading false trading feedback usually means an infraction. I'll leave it to a warning for now, but you've been warned.

Personally I'm a fan of calling out people that (you are convinced of) are - presumably - full of shit. However, your comment was indeed highly uncalled for. 

OT: The feedback will be removed at @Hashtag's earliest convenience.

6 minutes ago, Articron said:

@Legatus, trader feedback is not intended to be used this way. No actual trade of any sort happened. 
    Spreading false trading feedback usually means an infraction. I'll leave it to a warning for now, but you've been warned.

Personally I'm a fan of calling out people that (you are convinced of) are - presumably - full of shit. However, your comment was indeed highly uncalled for. 

OT: The feedback will be removed at @Hashtag's earliest convenience.

thanks for the quick response time and no rush for hashtag.

Archived