Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot v1.8.3!

Nuclear Nezz

So we released another update.

It has some fixes in it, the bigger one being the interaction cpu bug. You should also see interactions going a lot smoother now because of that.

There were some other minor tweaks and bug fixes.

We added a method in the path finder to add obstacles, which I just realized you might not be able to use so feel free to yell at me if you can't do the whatever.getPathFinder().addObstacle("Door","Open") because that's completely my fault if it isn't working.

Also, Dreambot is a better love story than Twilight.

In the next release you should expect a few larger updates. These include things like:
    UI update (Noto is a graphical god) 

With that update comes multiple language support

teasers:

MmE5piM.gif

6KJDQQe.gif

GTwdOQq.png

Interaction/Mouse structure rework, which should make interactions smoother and more accurate

Those are our immediate plans/projects. We'll give you an update on what we're doing next once we know we're closer to finishing these. :)

We love you all.

Thanks,

The Dream Team

Yay! 

whatever.getPathFinder().addObstacle("Door","Open")

Motherlode Mine scripts coming soon since that makes it super easy? xD

Archived