Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dispute against Banker

ecodumas

I have waited enough . So @Banker if ur not scamming as you said " There is no scam " . GIVE ME A REFUND THEN.
    And I didn't saw him online on Discord for few days( maybe its just a coincidence but before this post I saw him online everyday ).

@Banker, you are to refund @ecodumas in full by the end of the week. Failing to do so will result in a ban.

A message to the wise amongst us: Stop taking on private script jobs that you likely will not be able to complete. Or don't take the money in advance without covering for the possibility of having to pay them back if things go awry in life.

As stated previously - there is no scam.

If I had any intention of scamming, would I not have taken the 400m+ bank that you trusted me with in order to maintain development of the script?

I have explained the situation in the previous post regarding my current issue.

I will not be issuing a refund for development time that has been used, so if your intention in this event is to ban me, please do so.

I have had no intention of scamming or not-completing the script nor have I ever denied that I will be continuing the work on the script.

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Banker said:

If I had any intention of scamming, would I not have taken the 400m+ bank that you trusted me with in order to maintain development of the script?

I will not be issuing a refund for development time that has been used, so if your intention in this event is to ban me, please do so.

I have had no intention of scamming or not-completing the script nor have I ever denied that I will be continuing the work on the script.

Thanks. 

I'm sorry, did you just say "If I wanted to scam I would have taken 160 from your account."
    When he already paid you 930 dollars?

Which, keep in mind, is 170 dollars over what you had told him it would cost. Not taking his gold does not mean this is not a scam, @Banker

Give him the source of what you've done so far, along with a partial refund since you're well over your initial budget *and still* did not finish, so there's no way he deserves no refund at all. It's clear he doesn't want you to work for him anymore, and it's obvious you don't have the time or inclination to be a decent developer. If you try to suggest that you've done enough work to be paid over budget and not have finished yet, then yes, you're going to be banned.

After this is over, you are also no longer allowed to do any private scripting for DreamBot anymore. Your behavior during this dispute and with your communication to your customer is not acceptable. If your customer has to make a dispute to get you to talk to them, you need to stop having customers. Tell him what you have done, what needs to be done, and you can decide how much money to refund him. If @ecodumas would like another developer's opinion as to the % of completion, and how much of a refund he should ask for, I'd be happy to give input based on the information you give him. I'm already going to go ahead and suggest refunding him 430 dollars at least, simply because of how drawn out and difficult you made this. You do not deserve to be paid for your work in full at this point.

If your situation was as dire as you made it seem, you should have told him you would not be able to do the script, given him what you had done, recommended him someone else to go to, and given him a partial refund.

You know what you call people who take money for jobs they know they can't do?
    Scammers, @Banker

Talk to your customer. If he has to come back to this dispute again to say you're not talking to him, you will be banned with no option of coming back. This is ridiculous.

3 hours ago, Banker said:

Thanks. 

1 minute ago, Banker said:

:shrug:

Alright, it was nice having you around while you were here.

Banker will be banned for scamming, if he ever wishes to return to the community he will need to refund ecodumas, or finish the script that he promised to make.

@ecodumas  I'm sorry for your loss.

Archived