Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Release 2.9.8.8.7

Nuclear Nezz

11 minutes ago, Empyrean GB said:

Didn't say finally. It's just that I had a discussion with someone about how to get a quest and what the current process was and his solution that eventually worked was using: getPlayerSettings().getConfig(63) where the number is like the index of the quest.

With this update when I get around implementing quests I hope that I won't have to rely on this and insert the enum or use a more logical method.

Ah, each quest has its own enum, some even have two if I remember correctly.

Our quest check uses widgets, and has to open the quest tab at least once to load them in order to get the data. Player Settings are set once you log in, and so are a bit better to check, they'll also give you general steps as to how far into the quest you are.

2 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

No, it gives too much information about what the user has purchased, and also gives information as to how many sales a scripter might have. I think the risk of seeing too much information is too high for us to really give access to that.

Why was the first time I heard about this like two days ago and people are all saying "finally!" rip

Just checked my dreambot PMs and told you on the 6th February :P

15 minutes ago, gaw1337 said:

so i see console says failed to connec to to server now,restarting d blauncher doesnt fix it

how to fix it?

client is down currently it will be back up once they have a chance to work on it

• Nuclear Nezz unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic

Archived