Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Release 2.9.8.8.7

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everyone!

I've done a few bug fixes this time, as well as added in a new method to quests.

Bug fixes:

• Fixed the quest enums, which fixed the quests not showing they're completed correctly
    • Added in new quests to quest enums
    • Fixed an issue with the random solver's onSolverStart method, it was locking scripts up previously, that should be resolved now.
    • Fixed an issue with the location of the fixed client mode button, it should be clicking in the right spot now.

Addition:

• I've added a getQuestPoints method to the quests class, this hasn't been extensively tested with larger amounts of quest points, so if this does not work as intended please let me know.
    • Added isF2P, isP2P, and isMiniquest methods to the Quest enum

I plan on reworking the Quest enums soon, separating them into their various categories of f2p, p2p, and miniquests. When that is done, I will deprecate all current Quest enums in favor of the new enums. Hopefully I'll be able to add more information like quest points, requirements, stuff like that.

Again, thank you everyone for using DreamBot! If you have any suggestions I'm always happy to hear them.

The Dream Team

I've removed more deprecated methods:

InteractionSetting - ROTATECAMERA,FORCELEFTCLICK, and FORCERIGHTCLICK have been removed (enums with _ separating words are there already)

Worlds - getF2P() (see f2p()), getMembers() (see members()), getPVP() (see pvp()), getHighRisk() (see highRisk()), getAll(Filter) (see all(Filter), and getAll() (see all()), getRandomWorld(World[] list) (see getRandomWorld(List<World>

World - getActivity(), getDomain(), getPopulation(), getMask() have all been removed, they returned blank values anyway so I'm going to assume you guys are fine on those.

Classes targeted in next release:

Account (I don't think you even have access to this class)

Map

Widgets

Character

Thanks Nezz for the quest fix!  The f2p and p2p classifications will be a nice feature as well.

This might be a long shot but thought i'd throw it out there.  Anyway we could pull the SDN scripts currently tied to an account?  

2 hours ago, yeeter01 said:

Thanks Nezz for the quest fix!  The f2p and p2p classifications will be a nice feature as well.

This might be a long shot but thought i'd throw it out there.  Anyway we could pull the SDN scripts currently tied to an account?  

No, it gives too much information about what the user has purchased, and also gives information as to how many sales a scripter might have. I think the risk of seeing too much information is too high for us to really give access to that.

1 hour ago, Man16 said:

Fixed an issue with the random solver's onSolverStart method, it was locking scripts up previously, that should be resolved now.

Finally thanks

Why was the first time I heard about this like two days ago and people are all saying "finally!" rip

15 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

No, it gives too much information about what the user has purchased, and also gives information as to how many sales a scripter might have. I think the risk of seeing too much information is too high for us to really give access to that.

Why was the first time I heard about this like two days ago and people are all saying "finally!" rip

Understandable thanks Nezz!  Was only interested so I could stop passing in/hard coding script names in my scripts lol. 

1 hour ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Didn't say finally. It's just that I had a discussion with someone about how to get a quest and what the current process was and his solution that eventually worked was using: getPlayerSettings().getConfig(63) where the number is like the index of the quest.

With this update when I get around implementing quests I hope that I won't have to rely on this and insert the enum or use a more logical method.

Archived