Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Release 2.9.8.8.6

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everyone!

In this release I've just done a few minor things.

Bank.scroll now has a null check, it shouldn't have been needed but people were getting weird NPE's with it.

Welcome screen solver has been fixed for the new welcome screen (and works with the old) if you're still experiencing issues with this, let me know.

I've removed some more deprecated methods, which you can see below along with the classes I'll be focusing on in the next release.

Thanks,

The Dream Team

ScriptManager.pauseIdleControllers

ScriptManager.resumeIdleControllers

Client.getSelectedItemName

Tab.IGNORE

World constructor (previous if you had used it, it would yell at you anyway, I'm really hoping nobody was using it.)

Projectile.getSlop // was replaced with Projectile.getSlope

MenuRow.getId // replaced with MenuRow.getID

In the next release I'll be removing deprecated methods in the following classes:

InteractinSetting

Worlds

World

Archived