Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Need Experienced Scripter For Private Script

7DD

I’m in need of a credible scripter for a private custom dicing bot script. Please message me on tribot or discord at The Unreformed#0588. Will pay well and will pay first (OSRS GP) if you have a decent amount of experience.

4 hours ago, Infidel said:

Milasoft is currently banned so from a support/longevity standpoint his dicer may not be the best choice unless he gets unbanned at some point. 

Ref - 

2 minutes ago, Infidel said:

I am very aware of the situation with Milasoft. It's disappointing, however, with that being said. Milasoft is still within that "redemption period", along with having current subscribers to his premium scripts. The scripts he has release currently available will most likely remain on Dreambot during this grace period to allow him to redeem himself and / or allowing the paid users to continue usage of the script they paid for. Pulling his scripts anytime soon would cause a refund disaster. if anything, the script proceeds could be used to pay back the clientele he failed to deliver for.

It's a good script and I still recommend it regardless of the current predicament Milasoft is facing. 

yeah, still something he should take into consideration tho.

13 hours ago, Infidel said:

I am very aware of the situation with Milasoft. It's disappointing, however, with that being said. Milasoft is still within that "redemption period", along with having current subscribers to his premium scripts. The scripts he has currently available will most likely remain on Dreambot during this grace period to allow him to redeem himself and / or allowing the paid users to continue usage of the script they paid for. Pulling his scripts anytime soon would cause a refund disaster. if anything, the script proceeds could be used to pay back the clientele he failed to deliver for.

It's a good script and I still recommend it regardless of the current predicament Milasoft is facing. 

"b37353125388dac24c9ac4c204447b0e.png"

Doubtful as some scripts ive bought are no longer available they are only available for so long etc they wont give refunds over it unless it was within the refund period >.>

Archived