Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Zybez Auto Mercher

Thepecher

I finished my auto zybez offers poster. What  this thing does is update your posts every 2 minutes to stay on top of the page. This guarantees that you get the most people coming to you. The program comes in a simple jar form and looks like this:

fa649b6972a704c9ef77cc317882cfe4.png

If you have never merched you can't believe the potential this tool has. It could get me 4-5m an hour if i have a good starting cash stack. I am very confused to what i should do with this so that's why i am posting here. I know this community is essentially scripters and developers so they could help me. The problem with this tool is that it only works of a handfull of people have it. so i can:

1.Use it myself and maybe eventually implement it in a script (Imagine a script making 4m /h)

2.Sell it to every one but at a high price

3.Sell it to a limited amount of people (say 30) for a reasonable price.

Any inputs?

Have you tested to see if it buys the amount correctly?

example: you want to buy like 1k total but somebody sells you 50 instead.

This is just the zybez poster, not a script to be used with a bot. You still trade yourself

I am not trying to discredit you in any way, but this is incredibly easy to make (I made one for myself). I don't see much potential in making money from it. If it was combined with an auto-merch script, then it would be valuable. 

:o Does Zybez not limit you to posting 10 offers every 10 minutes anymore? I started making one myself a while back however I ran into this problem.

I don't think it would be worth selling as there's many free implementations of this available.

:o Does Zybez not limit you to posting 10 offers every 10 minutes anymore? I started making one myself a while back however I ran into this problem.

Route requests through multiple VPN's.

I don't think it would be worth selling as there's many free implementations of this available.

Route requests through multiple VPN's.

Or just delete offers?

Or just delete offers?

seems.... too easy

You can only post 10 times in 10 minutes without VPNs/Proxies. It doesn't matter if you delete them or not. 

Archived