Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • A sneak peek at my pvp bot

GenericMeme46

I've been working on a PvP bot seriously for about 2 weeks now and I've mad substantial progress. Has anyone else made a PvP bot or anything similar? I'd love to see it :)

I'm looking for PvP minded people that would want to do stuff like take over rev caves or make a bot amoeba running around in multi

Looks nice, clean looking clicks, wonder how it goes when the opponent has it's prayer up. 

Been meaning to make a rev pvp bot myself, just never got to it.  Instead, made a gearer script I use to manually rag on 4 99 ranged accounts  (once , or twice a month) .  At death  , they restock and tele to house for pool & obelisk, and I re-direct to my bots until all 4 are at 35s.   I'm sure I could've made it better if I actually tried to, but I didn't see a reason to , or the time, for that matter. 

Have you tried the script at pvp scenarios?  Following this thread to keep up with progress, goodluck!

Archived