Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Release 2.9.8.8.4

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everyone!

I have another small release for you guys.

In this update I've removed some deprecated methods in the Calculations class, notably the gRandom methods. Make sure you're not using those or you'll run into some build issues. I will be steadily removing deprecated methods in each release starting on this one. I'll make sure to get a full list of methods that have been removed in each release, but you're better off just going through and removing any deprecated methods you're currently using anyway. They're deprecated for a reason.

I've also taken a look at and fixed some issues with the player composite caching, it was causing problems with the appearance. If anyone is still having issues with this, let me know what you're doing and I'll try to replicate it on my end.

*Edit* On that same note, I did deprecate PlayerComposite.getApperance, as it was misspelled, and I added in the correct getAppearance, this will also be on the list of methods that will eventually be removed, though this one will not be removed any time soon as it was very recently deprecated and commonly used.

If there are any other bugs or suggestions you have, please feel free to let me know and I'll see if I can add them on to my backlog.

Thanks,

The Dream Team

Archived