Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • $Need Private gamble bot will pay$

KindSir

Looking for a dev to create somewhat simple script will PAY

id like the basic dicer/fp/bj 

-Trades back when being traded.
    - Looks in trade for the minimum setted bet.
    - Confirms in second screen for money only . Accept/Decline.
    - Says in clanchat and normal [AMOUNT POT] + Player name Goodluck! (This can be edited to only in clanchat also the text..)
    - Waits 3 secs and rolls a number 1-100 like: [HOSTNAME] Rolled [Number] WIN/LOSE! @ CURRENT TIME
    - When lose repeats bet amount with [playername] lost and BL, when win: Congratulations! [POT] is being paid to (Playername)

Contact me on discord i reply quicker.

Veqaaa#6548

note: if creating blackjack, Flowepoker, and dicing all in one is too time consuming im fine with just a dicer.

28 minutes ago, Infidel said:

Edit: Only buy from Scripter+, that way you will know you are getting a quality product and not some half ass script found online.

This is a high-risk high-reward script

i'd recommend someone like HashTag

5 hours ago, tweakin said:

Lol, better be private or i'm gonna kms

Naaaahhh its going public,  free, and open source bby

1 hour ago, Infidel said:

I am 100% okay with this. The free one's never last! xD

inb4 Hold my beer.

You see, if I ruin everyones money making schemes I can make more money.  Now that's a big think isnt it. 

• 3 years later...

While I can understand the appeal of having a customized script for dice, coin flip, and blackjack, it's important to keep in mind the legality and potential risks involved in gambling-related activities....

If you're interested in exploring online gaming options, you might want to check out platforms that offer free spins like this one: https://www.nodeposithero.com/free-spins/10-spins/. They provide a chance to enjoy some gaming excitement without the need for financial investment.

Edited by YanJagger