Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What api does the runescape client use?

oh okay

Has anyone been able to identify to which route your credentials get posted? trying to intercept the packets leaves me with encrypted data but I figured that if somebody has managed to decompile and read the code of the client there must be an answer...

so whats the api route that the runescape client/runescape mobile client uses to authenticate your player? i think this can be very useful to make a checker which can determine which accounts are working or not in a fast manner

thanks in advance!

Tbh I don't think there's any sort of "api" rs uses. I believe they just put the info in a packet, send the packet to their server, and their server decodes what's what based on initial values of the packet.

There are a lot of different integers and random shit that goes into the packet. I haven't tried to follow all of them to see what they are, just because of how many there are, and I don't think any of the values have any specific use for any one thing, so it's hard to rename them.

• 5 weeks later...
    On 8/24/2019 at 8:37 PM, Nuclear Nezz said:

Tbh I don't think there's any sort of "api" rs uses. I believe they just put the info in a packet, send the packet to their server, and their server decodes what's what based on initial values of the packet.

There are a lot of different integers and random shit that goes into the packet. I haven't tried to follow all of them to see what they are, just because of how many there are, and I don't think any of the values have any specific use for any one thing, so it's hard to rename them.

do you know the location of where these packets are sent and how a typical login packet looks like?

On 9/23/2019 at 4:11 AM, oh okay said:

do you know the location of where these packets are sent and how a typical login packet looks like?

https://pastebin.com/MHqTqbbx

I believe that's the chunk for logging in for rev183, which we're on 184 now.

But pretty sure that's the general look of it, that's taken from my own deob of last rev. That was from the client class.

Archived