Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Coffee Thread

yeeter

2 hours ago, Cystic said:

Instant coffee is the worst at putting me to sleep, I have no idea why it does that. Instant coffee is what I noticed doing it first though, I was given some as a gift and 30 minutes after drinking it I was asleep, tried it like 5 times, all the same results.

Never had that issue. Energy drinks tend to do that to me quite often. I can slam a Redbull or Bang and go to bed withing 30 minutes. 

6 hours ago, yeeter01 said:

I try to use the reusable pods fairly often just depends how much time I have in the morning and if my girlfriend does the shopping or I do lol.  Once my kitchen is fully remodeled was hoping to get a small coffee station to have a bunch if different stuff available at any given moment. I would use my French press more often if I didnt have to dig thru a cabinet to pull it out every morning.  

How do you like the french press vs the reusable pods? Been contemplating getting one, not sure if it's worth the effort of getting one and having to clean it each time. 

2 hours ago, yeeter01 said:

Never had that issue. Energy drinks tend to do that to me quite often. I can slam a Redbull or Bang and go to bed withing 30 minutes. 

I get it sometimes if I drink a lot of energy drinks, I usually don't drink enough for it to happen though. I do love Bang and Monster though, not the original Monster, pretty much any other flavor. Bang is great though

2 hours ago, Koschei said:

How do you like the french press vs the reusable pods? Been contemplating getting one, not sure if it's worth the effort of getting one and having to clean it each time. 

Def worth!  A bit more setup but well worth it. I work from home so it's not a huge hassle for me. 

1 hour ago, Xephy said:

Hands down, if you can import Tueste Especial coffee grinds from Honduras, I would.

Will look into it!

• 1 year later...
    • 1 month later...

Archived