Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Coffee Thread

yeeter

When kind of coffee does everyone drink?  I am am an instant coffee kind guy for iced coffee but will live and die with my Keurig for hot coffee.

OwTkcmU.jpg

gUasrvD.jpg

22 minutes ago, Infidel said:

I prefer more of a herbal coffee. (photo from google, but clear idea.)

ygODgqS.jpg

Was about to say damn nice photography skills for a forum post haha. 

I've been using my pour over stuff for coffee.

Tastes great and it's a pre nice relaxing way to start the morning. I used to be a keurig guy, but tbh the coffee always felt less caffeinated. Plus environment.

1 minute ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

I've been using my pour over stuff for coffee.

Tastes great and it's a pre nice relaxing way to start the morning. I used to be a keurig guy, but tbh the coffee always felt less caffeinated. Plus environment.

I try to use the reusable pods fairly often just depends how much time I have in the morning and if my girlfriend does the shopping or I do lol.  Once my kitchen is fully remodeled was hoping to get a small coffee station to have a bunch if different stuff available at any given moment. I would use my French press more often if I didnt have to dig thru a cabinet to pull it out every morning.  

4 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

I try to use the reusable pods fairly often just depends how much time I have in the morning and if my girlfriend does the shopping or I do lol.  Once my kitchen is fully remodeled was hoping to get a small coffee station to have a bunch if different stuff available at any given moment. I would use my French press more often if I didnt have to dig thru a cabinet to pull it out every morning.  

Ye, we bought a nice island that has a ton of space on it, so my coffee stuff is there. We also have an electric kettle, which makes the pour over super fast and easy.

7 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Ye, we bought a nice island that has a ton of space on it, so my coffee stuff is there. We also have an electric kettle, which makes the pour over super fast and easy.

have a small bar station now for my nicer whisky and rums.  If I have enough space after the remodel might try and combine them or keep them separate idk yet.  

I don't drink coffee, it puts me to sleep. I drink a ton of tea though if that counts, I have about 25 different teas in my kitchen right now.

8 minutes ago, Cystic said:

I don't drink coffee, it puts me to sleep. I drink a ton of tea though if that counts, I have about 25 different teas in my kitchen right now.

Sadly I can't stomach most tea for some reason. Just have never been a fan. Girlfriend brews tea multiple times a day tho and has a cabinet full of different teas. 

9 minutes ago, Cystic said:

I don't drink coffee, it puts me to sleep.

:pepe:.

I personally tend to use Nescafe Azera for instant coffee, heap it nice and heavy and get that good old caffeinated buzz!

32 minutes ago, Pseudo said:

:pepe:.

I personally tend to use Nescafe Azera for instant coffee, heap it nice and heavy and get that good old caffeinated buzz!

Instant coffee is the worst at putting me to sleep, I have no idea why it does that. Instant coffee is what I noticed doing it first though, I was given some as a gift and 30 minutes after drinking it I was asleep, tried it like 5 times, all the same results.

Archived