Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Script time goals?

GenericMeme46

Can anyone give me a description of their gold farms in the way of how many accounts run the same script, how long they run the script and how long can you run it straight (or some detailed automatic break routine) until an account gets banned? I'm looking to have some goals for my custom scripts but I need to know where the baseline for time is.

Weekend suicide botting seems to work the best.

Max out the amount of accs, run 24/7.

Mule before jagex opens on monday(8am uk time).

You should survive the weekend. Atleast i do, though i use my own scripts.

I run a few farms that are slowly. Being ported to DB across multiple VMs running on servers and a powerful gaming rig I own. 

Automated muling, account replacement and setup. My money maker script runs ~200 bots at any given moment but due to markets not being able to support that I will switch and run other scripts once I start losing ~10% of the initial first 2 hours profits.

My second farm is ~50 accounts f2p botting an "alternative method" which makes decent money for f2p but keeps the money rolling when waiting for the market to recover from my other farm. 

3rd farm is a mass mercher and that is hit or miss on profits but on some days it's really good and extremely easy to operate. 

I dont use the built in break system at all. Just found it easier to dispatch breaks in the scripts its self. For the most part if it's getting banned breaks are pointless. 

1 hour ago, GenericMeme46 said:

So if my script is private and unique enough should I have to worry about being banned at all? And if not what is the most time you can run it without being flagged as a bot?

You need to worry about bans no matter what you do lmao. And as for how long can you run depends on the quality of script and the anti pattern implemented. 

1 hour ago, yeeter01 said:

You need to worry about bans no matter what you do lmao. And as for how long can you run depends on the quality of script and the anti pattern implemented. 

14 hours ago, LostVirt said:

Weekend suicide botting seems to work the best.

Max out the amount of accs, run 24/7.

Mule before jagex opens on monday(8am uk time).

You should survive the weekend. Atleast i do, though i use my own scripts.

Thanks for the feedback! :)

Yeah, I can usually run my suicide bots for about 72 hours before they get banned. My main moneymaker averages between 3 and 5 weeks per account at 12 hours a day. It just depends on what you are doing, quality of the script, etc. You'll always end up banned tho

Archived