Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • AHK Inventory Dropping Script (Fishing, thieving, etc)

James

this doesn't seem to be 1:1 if you can hold the button down and it will drop the entire inventory. Wouldn't use on an account you don't want banned 

Then dont use it? Any AHK script can get you banned.

Then dont use it? Any AHK script can get you banned.

Not if it's 1:1 you won't. I don't play RS it was more of a warning to others, *lovely person.

• 1 year later...
    • 2 years later...
    On 5/2/2015 at 9:40 AM, James said:
    Numpad1::

SendInput {Click Right}

Sleep 50

Mousemove ,0 ,45 ,0 ,R

Sleep 50

SendInput {Click}

Sleep 50

Mousemove ,0 ,-12 ,0 ,R

for those that dont know what this is, you press numpad1 and it will go down the row and drop every item in the row, it usually misses the last row but if its that big of a deal to you just change the mousemove to lower and it should do the last row aswell

this is good for fishing things like trout/salmon or thieving from the dude in draynor because you dont have to right click drop every single thing in your inventory you just press numpad 1 (you can hold it or spam press it) and it will drop them all one by one.

@Defeat3d made this for me but im sure he doesnt care if i post it here

Can you tell me what value to make it so it actually does the last row?  Maybe perhaps you can give me another script which works when you hold script and just left clicks all the items in your inventory as you press 1?

1 minute ago, Elly27 said:

Can you tell me what value to make it so it actually does the last row?  Maybe perhaps you can give me another script which works when you hold script and just left clicks all the items in your inventory as you press 1?

I mean hold "shift"

• 3 weeks later...
    On 12/28/2016 at 2:12 AM, Kirito said:

its not hard to make a script drop your whole inventory by keeping an button pressed :)

Can you provide it then please?

Archived