Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • AHK Inventory Dropping Script (Fishing, thieving, etc)

James

Numpad1::

SendInput {Click Right}

Sleep 50

Mousemove ,0 ,45 ,0 ,R

Sleep 50

SendInput {Click}

Sleep 50

Mousemove ,0 ,-12 ,0 ,R

for those that dont know what this is, you press numpad1 and it will go down the row and drop every item in the row, it usually misses the last row but if its that big of a deal to you just change the mousemove to lower and it should do the last row aswell

this is good for fishing things like trout/salmon or thieving from the dude in draynor because you dont have to right click drop every single thing in your inventory you just press numpad 1 (you can hold it or spam press it) and it will drop them all one by one.

@Defeat3d made this for me but im sure he doesnt care if i post it here

This give me an idea for a script: Where u can map actions to hotkeys. 

that sounds pretty cool actually

inb4 the new super script factory :troll:

that sounds pretty cool actually

inb4 the new super script factory :troll:

NAh this would be reallly simple actually, since u control when to do which action still.

It would make alot of grinding-work easier tho, and it would be interested to see if you would still get banned when u control the actions.

I may just end up adding something like this to my AIO-rs project.

NAh this would be reallly simple actually, since u control when to do which action still.

It would make alot of grinding-work easier tho, and it would be interested to see if you would still get banned when u control the actions.

I may just end up adding something like this to my AIO-rs project.

yeah it would be pretty cool, like AHK simplified

This give me an idea for a script: Where u can map actions to hotkeys. 

That's kinda what I have, I have a script that drops for me every time my inventory is full and then clicks on the object I'm farming again (for sorta afk training). Auto droppers are awesome dropping sucks

That's kinda what I have, I have a script that drops for me every time my inventory is full and then clicks on the object I'm farming again (for sorta afk training). Auto droppers are awesome dropping sucks

so ur botting? lol

my script just drops inventory it doesnt click fishing pool again

and you have to press keyboard to drop inventory

so ur botting? lol

my script just drops inventory it doesnt click fishing pool again

and you have to press keyboard to drop inventory

Yep! I understand what yours does :) I was just saying how convenient it is not to drop everything yourself

Yep! I understand what yours does :) I was just saying how convenient it is not to drop everything yourself

alright >_>

this doesn't seem to be 1:1 if you can hold the button down and it will drop the entire inventory. Wouldn't use on an account you don't want banned 

Archived