Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
Download the DreamBot client today!
Tribal

[FREE][200k+ /hr]Tribal's Feather Buyer

Tribal's new feather buying script purchases feather packs from Ned in Port Sarim.

Each time 20 feather packs are bought the script opens them before buying another 20 (provided the shop has restocked).

No world hopping is needed so no pesky logout screen.

Approximately 700k gp is used per hour resulting in 200k+ gp profit per hour (with feathers selling for 3gp each).

Once you've run out of coins the script logs out.

Before running the script ensure you are inside Ned's Fish Store in Port Sarim (no walking support has been added yet) and have coins in your inventory (no banking support has been added yet as there is only a deposit box nearby in Port Sarim). The script handles the rest.

Please notify me of any new features you'd like added and any bugs which occur.

Looks nice, gonna give an overnight round of bots a swing at it! If they're still going when I wake up tomorrow I'll post a proggy. Nice to see some variation in money making. ;)

@Tribal suggestion, add profit made to the paint? Would be a pretty neat touch.

Edited by 4ng1f1sh

On 9/4/2019 at 1:23 PM, gaw1337 said:

should let it run to grand exchange and put into there before log out

idk if that'd be a good idea tbh. The account might get banned before you finish selling the feathers so it'd be best to mule them away imo. 

Edited by 4ng1f1sh

Hey man I'm new to this whole thing so correct me if I'm wrong: Could you please turn off the auto log after no coins? I find it keeps logging out before i have no coins (500k+ still) and i dont see what the problem is, thank you!